Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You are Invited to a Tea Party

Good Afternoon all,

hope you day has been a bright and cheery one. I am finishing up the We R Memory Keepers "Girls just want to have Fun" Embossible Die 12x12 sheet I found in my stash. Yes, it is from 2004. I know I am really a pack rat when it comes to my scrap stuff. Well with the left overs from the 2 page layout I made yesterday, I made another 2 page layout. See I am really working on going GREEN. LOL Do you know how hard it is not to buy any of the papers that I see out there. This thing about not being able to purchase anything but glue is really starting to bug me. But if any of you ever saw my stash, you would totally understand why I am on a paper restiction for a year. Who knows, I might get the courage up to do a video on my scraproom. I am still working on how to do those YouTube videos. I am not very technically inclined.

Well on with the layout:


I did the Tea Party on one side and the Make Up/Shoes on the other. This was because my little one would always have a Tea Party with the Make Up and Dress Up together.


I used 6 Stampin Up punches 2 different sizes on the Scalloped Circle and on the Circle ones.


I inked all the pieces and mats with VersaMagic chalk ink in "Sprng Pansy".  I really like this color of the chalk.

Well I hope that you liked my simple and easy layout. I will be posting more in the days to come. These are all going to be using stuff that I have in my stash. Look forward to seeing and hearing from you all.

Have a fabulous week.

1 comment: