Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Buddies Layout

Well good morning and a happy Tuesday to you all. The week is moving along and temperature is raising. Us here in Central California will be looking at 3 digit temps starting on Wednesday. I hope that the rest of you will be cooler. Well enough of the weather an on with my layout.

Buddies:


The background paper is from Leaving Prints and is very much a vintage paper. The cardstock is from Picture Perfect and is also from a time ago.


The Title on each page are from We R Memory Keepers - Embossed Designs - Best Friends


I used 2 sizes of Scalloped Circle punches, 2 sizes of Scalloped Oval punch, 1 Oval punch, 1 1/2 inch Circle punch and the Five Petal Flower punch from Stampin Up. I used a white gel pen to place some pen marks all around the Scalloped punches. It made them pop a bit more.

This would have been a quick layout if it wasn't for all the punching of the 5 Pedal Flowers I had to punch and put together.  Well I hope you enjoyed my creations for today. I will have several more for each day this week, so be sure to hope over to see. Have a great rest of your week.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout and I love the vintage paper. Actually I had some of that same paper but used it all and now I don't remember if I bought it on QVC or somewhere else!

    You did great on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun lay-out!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... It looks like it was a fun layout to do. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete