Monday, July 11, 2011

Winner & Up and coming Blog Hop

Hi all,

hope you week has started off well. Mine has been creative, so it is good and a nice start to the week. I have 2 announcement to make:

1) The winner of the Blog Candy from this weekends hop.

2) An up and coming hop in August.

To be a little sneaky lets start with the August blog hop:


This is a school themed hop as you can I am sure tell from the picture. LOL It is being held on August 13th and 14th. The date are the weekend before my little starts school. So mark your calendars and be sure to hop along with some very talented and creative ladies. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Ok, now on with the winner of the blog candy. Well my little doesn't like me using Random.org, so we do this the very old fashion way of putting names on small pieces of paper, folding them up, and drawing one from a brown paper bag. Yes it is very antiquated, but my little one likes to draw the name. LOL The little things that please our children. It only took her 5 minutes of her hand in the bag feeling and mixing for her to pick the winner. So the winner this time is .......................................

????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
 
Ok enough being a pain.

The winner is Michelle Petrovich from Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs.

Congrats Michelle!!!! Shoot me an email with your addy so I can get this delivered to you.

Well you all have a fabulous week and I will be posting some more projects I made up later, so don't forget to hop back over tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Give your little one a huge hug from me.... I haven't purchased that cartridge yet either ..... Thank you so much for putting all of these hops together. You always do such a great job. Can't wait for the next one. Again, Thank you so much and, I will be sending you my info if you need. it.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete