Friday, July 29, 2011

Precious Moments Layout

TGIF to you all!!! Yes it is finally Friday!!! The weekend is almost upon us all. This is going to be a quite and peaceful weekend for me for a change. I figure, I will get some more projects planned and ready to put together and just enjoy the I don't have nothing planned. LOL Well enough about my lazy weekend to come.

Precious Moments:


Sorry don't know who the manufacturer of the pattern papers is for these papers. The cardstock is by CTMH. I inked the photo mats, small oval scallop punches, the oval green popka dot paper, and the velum titles


I used 2 differnt pieces of ribbon from my stash a chocolate 1" wide and the cream ribbon is 1/2" wide.


I added 3 of these roses to each page. I got these from a friend, who gets them from a company called "I am Roses". I think that added the right feel to the layout.


The saying I tried to cut in an oval (didn't do very good at the oval. I didn't have my oval cutter) out of the velum to match the Green pattern paper oval. I inked the edges of both pieces. Didn't have in vellum tape, so I used my ATG under the large capped words to hide the tape.


Here is a up close of one of the roses that my friend gave me. It really matched the paper, ribbon and the ink edges of the dies. Used VersaMagic Jumbo Java Chalk Ink to ink the edges.

Well hope that you all liked my simple and slightly elegant layout. Thank you for hopping over and I truly love to hear from you all. God bless and keep you all well.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, Kathryn, and I love the rose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been really busy w/ all of your LO's. They're all beautiful!
    TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't how I missed this layout but this is absolutly beautiful!!! So pretty, dainty, and very girly...
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete