Thursday, July 21, 2011

Best Friends

Well it is Thursday. We made it over the hump of the week. I do hope you all are having a great week. So today I am posting a layout that I made that will have a picture of all three of my children. Page 2 will have a picture of my little one with her sister and another picture with her brother.


The background paper is from Leaving Prints from the year 2006. The Die Cuts are from The Beary Patch called the Denim Frame & Strips #049 dated 2002. The cardstock is from Picture Perfect.


The photo mat is for a 5x7 with the cream piece being 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 then up 1/4 inch for each layer. The Journaling Boxes are each 2 1/2 x 4 1/2. I inked each of the boxes with Versa Magic Jumbo Java Chalk ink. The Teddy Bear and the Title are both popped up with Pop Dots.


The photo mats here are for 4 x 6 pictures with the cream being 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 then up 1/4 inch for each layer after. I found some of this Daisy Trim in my stash and added it to the bottom of the border and to the top of each picture mat. The Teddy Bear and the 2 Titles are all popped up using Pop Dots.


These flower were made using the 5 Petal Flower punch and the 1/2 Circle Punch for the centers The punches are from Stampin Up. I inked the edges of all the layers and used glue dots to adhere them. I folded up the ends of all the layers to give a little more pop than just using the Pop Dots.

Well I hope you liked my layout for today. I only used items that I had in my stash. I also used alot of the scraps to make the Flowers.  Thank you for hopping over and I love to hear from you. God Bless and have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout. I have those punches so I'm going to try and make those flowers. Thanks for sharing!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete