Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Good morning all,

I have been purging my scrapbook supplies as of late and trying very hard to go Green in not purchasing any paper or embelishment for this whole year. (Yes, I have a stores worth of stuff. It is really bad) Well I came across these 12x12 sheets of pre-printed and embossed die cuts by We R Memory Keepers. Now realize that the dates on these are 2004, so you can see I need to be purging. The one I am using today is "Girls just want to have Fun". Oh, the pattern paper, I have no clue who it is designed by as there is not label on them, it was stuff I found in my stash. I think I won it as blog candy. Not sure, but I thought it looked great with these cuts. The cardstock was left overs from my days in 2004 from Picture Perfect Scrapbooking. So don't have color names.

So here is what I came up with:


Made this a double page even though it goes from Flowers to Butterflies.


I inked all the edges of the dies and the mats with Versa Magic chalk ink in "Spring Pansy".


I used the Stampin Up Scalloped punch on the bottom of the Journaling box to give the layout a little more dimension. The photo mats are cut at 4 x 5 1/2 and layered at 3 3/4 x 5 1/4. The Journal box bottom layer is 6 1/4 x 3 with the top being 5 3/4 x 2 1/4.

Hope you liked my very simple layout and come back this afternoon for the next 2 page layout using the rest of the Die Cuts from that sheet.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment: