Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bathtime Layout

Well good morning to you all, it is hump day and I hope that your week is going well. I have another quick and simple layout that I made last night after work and dinner. It is using only things that I had on hand and again staying on my purchasing freeze.

So here it is:


The background paper is from Imaginisce's Wild Things line and the paper name is Safari Party. I used the reverse side of the paper. The cardstock is from Picture Perfect and I have no idea the colors as this is from 2004/05.


The die cuts are from We R Memory Keepers their Embossable Design collections this one is called Bathtime. I pop dotted all the dies on this page except the Title and the bubbles along the bottom of the page. I also put whit dots on the corners of the photo mats to give something extra.


All the die cuts except for the bubbles are popped up. I used the 2 3/8 Scallop and 1 3/4 Circle punches to make the little journaling areas. The bubbles around the journaling areas I made using the 1/2, 3/4 and 1" Circle punches. I glued them together is random ways and backed with white cardstock and cut out. I also added a white light area on each of the bubbles I made using a white gel pen. The pink scallop has holes punched around in each of the scallops and then there are some white dots around it next to the yellow circle to make it stand out a bit.

Hope you enjoyed my little quick and simple layout. Please besure to hop back to see more real soon. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I love the layout! It reminds me of my daughters baby pictures. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete