Monday, July 11, 2011

Post It Note Holders with Box Vintage Style (well some what)

Hi all,

and can you believe it this will be my 2nd post today. Well Saturday I was at a wonderful all day crop here in Roseville, CA. What a great bunch of ladies and a wonderful hostess Brandi from "A Scrapbooker's Tale". Well I had made a Post It Note Holder and Box for the Summer Fun Blog Hop and was given a challenge with this one piece of scrapbook 12x12 paper. Well I decided that I would make another of the Post It Note Holder Box and see if I could make at least 1 Post It Note Holder. Well I suceeded and the hostess was so sweet she gave me an extra sheet of the paper so I could make 4 more of the holders to fit into the box.

 Well enough talk and take a look:


I use 4 punches on the box for the decorations. The dark belt with buckle was part of the paper.


This was the 1st of the holders.


2nd of the holders.


3rd of the holders.


4th of the holders.


5th of the holders. This one was the left over scraps from the 1st sheet that I cut the box from.


These are all 5 of the holders that fit perfectly in the box.

If you would like cut sizes, you can find them in the Sunday, July 10th post "Summer Fun Blog Hop Day 2".

Hope you liked my post today and come back tomorrow to see my 2 layout I made. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment