Wednesday, July 27, 2011

By the Sea Layout

Good morning and happy hump day to you all. Yes, it is Wednesday and we are almost through 1/2 of the work week. YEAH!!!. I have a layout today that makes me think of cool things. Which with the heat is much needed.

By the Sea:


The background paper is vintage CTMH paper from about 10 years ago. I know old, but at least I am trying to use up the old stuff. The card stock is Picture Perfect, also old. LOL


Used very few die cuts on this layout, cause I didn't want to take away from the pictures I will be using on these pages.


The die cuts are from We R Memory Keepers - Embossed Designs - By the Sea. It is dated 2003, so yes it is also very old as well. But I am giving myself credit to at least to be using it and not buying more.

Well that is my simple layout for today, come back tomorrow as we go out to sea. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

2 comments:

  1. Again another great layout.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete