Friday, July 22, 2011

Heirloom Layout

Good morning all, hope you had a restfull night. The sun is shining here and I hope it is where you are as well. Today, I am show casing a Heritage layout that I made. I still haven't figured out the pictures as of yet, but I will. LOL

Heirloom Layout:


The background paper is from My Minds Eye paper stack Bella Bella. I liked the added element of the bird on the flower bush to my layout.


The die cute elements used are from We R Memory Keepers - Embossibles Designs - Heritage - Olive 12 x 12 sheet. I inked all the edges of the die cuts and the photo mats (except for the black mat) with VersaMagic - Jumbo Java - Chalk Ink.


Each of the die cut elements (except for the 2 tags) are pop dotted up for dimension. I use Picture Perfect Cardstock for the photo mats, using 3 layers (black, craft, and cream). Also added some fibers to both the tags to give a different look than a brad.

Well I hope you liked my project of the day. Come back tomorrow for another one of my using my stash creations. TGIF and have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love ur project. Amazing talent.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful project! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Kathryn, this layout is gorgeous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete