Monday, July 18, 2011

Halloween in July

Well I have been MIA for a couple of day to celebrate and to get some major yard work done around my house. Well it is done and now it is on to creating. YEAH!!! So here we go with fun stuff. I got a chance to work with some really fantastic digi stamps by Jen's Digi Stamps and I love them, love them and love them. I had such fun coloring in these 3 wonderful Halloween digi stamps, that instead of a card I put together a layout.

So what do you think of Halloween Spooks:


The background paper I used is from Around the Block called Haunty, dated 2006. This was one from my stash of old papers that I have.


The top and bottom borders are from SEI borders called Spooks. The small title is from a box of die  cuts that I have had for yearsssssssssss. LOL So no names on that. The Twinchies are some I made for a swap back a couple of years ago on the Cricut Board. I had a fun time making these on my Design Studio.


The Journaling Box and the Inchies are also from a swap back in 2005. Unfortunately the person who did these didn't label the back so I could give credit. I loved the little Spooky and Web Stamp on them. The Cat was a punch.


This is the 1st of the Digi's from Jen's Digi Stamps and he is just to adorable. Those eyes just call to you. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes to give even more of a dramatic effect.


This little guy was just calling to be placed on my layout. He just had that look that you can't refuse me extra candy look. LOL All the images are colored using the Prisma Color Pencils with Mineral Spirits to blend them.

This one just said I have an attitude and reminded me of my little one and said "I am just plain perfect!". So this one will be next to a pic of my little one, who thinks she is all that. LOL I added Glossy Accents to her and the spiders eyes to give them a bit of pop. Also, added some Studio G, Sparkle Writer in Silver to the belt buckle, hat buckle and the band on the broom.

Well I do hope you liked my Halloween in July project. Halloween is my families favorite time of the year. We love the decorations and the costumes are so much fun. Plus Fall is just to me the prettiest of all the seasons with its many colors of the earth.

Well hope you all have a fabulous week. Love to hear from you all.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the layout, and a really great job coloring those images!!! Well-done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so great, and I prefer the last but one.

    ReplyDelete