Thursday, July 28, 2011

All Aboard Layot

Welcome and we are getting to the weekend fast. YIPE!!! It is very hot here in Cental California and I am crossing my fingers that the rest of you are having better than us here. I have a layout today that should make you think of the Ocean and the nice breezes that are out there on the Ocean.

All Aboard:


The background paper is from Leaving Prints and the cardstock is from Picture Perfect. I know still getting through the tons of old stuff I have. 


My family and I took a cruise to Mexico back in 2009 and I never finished scrappin all the photos, so now is the time. LOL


The die cuts are from We R Memory Keepers - Embossed Designs - All Aboard. I didn't ink any of the edges, cause I like the crisp edges that the white had.

Well another quick, but I think cute layout. I hope that your week is going well and the rest is bright. Come back tomorrow to see a layout on those special moments.


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cool and refreshing looking layout!!! Very nice! Unfortunately, it's just as hot here!!! Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn,
    Your layouts are really nice.... I like how they aren't over done... I mean that in a good way too. You have just enough on the page so that it wont take away from your pictures... sometimes I think people make their layouts too detailed and sometimes those details over shadow the pictures... Even though the pages are amazing. Do you know what I mean.

    Do you have a spot so I can have your updates sent right to my mailbox so I don't miss anything?

    I'm gonna go look. I may have just missed it.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete