Monday, July 25, 2011

Snow Days Quickie

Hello and good afternoon all. Hope your Monday is going well. I did a really quick 5 minute LO (well to be honest about 10 minutes), that I was challenging myself to not take forever deciding what papers to go with the die cuts that I had. So this is what you call a really simple layout.

Snow Days:


The background paper is from My Minds Eye, but from at least 5 to 8 years ago. I know it is really bad to have things stashed away for that long. Well I am trying very hard to go through and clean up my stash.


The Green and Blue/Violet textured cardstock I believe is from DCWV. I am not sure, cause I have pulled from my huge stock of cardstock. 


I tore the Green cardstock to make it look like the ground. I think I will be going back and adding something to make like snow on the top of the Green.

Well this was my really quick and not really finished layout. Hope you got a kick out of the vintage pattern paper. Have a blessed rest of your week.

1 comment: