Thursday, October 7, 2010

I know I have been MIA

Well after having to make 55 center pieces which I will post pics later, then getting the flu after get the flu shot, then there was the Breast Cancer Cure Swarm, then to San Francisco to make sure DS had food and was doing ok, and trying to work full time, pack for my vacation, plus make something for the Blog Hop this coming weekend. Gesh!!!! I have been swamped. LOL

Well I am caught up with work, finished my 2 page LO for the Halloween Blog Hop this weekend, packed everything for my vacation, well except the things that will be packed that day. So I am back to posting agian, with the hopes that even from Vacation I will be able to keep updating my blog.

Well will post later tonight the pics of the rest of those center pieces.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment