Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cancun Mexico Vacation

Well after waking up noon, it took me till now to get all 8,000 pictures uploaded. Well here are some of the photo's from our trip.

These 1st pictures are from the balcony of our room at the Gran Melia Cancun. The hotel was so beautiful and the staff was just fantastic. I was treated better here than even on the cruise I took last year.




These are pics of the Sea Turtle nest that were collected and reburied till they were ready to hatch. The the others are of the eggs being collected right before they hatched. One of the eggs did hatch and Tara got to hold it and we got a picture of a baby not even 5 minutes old. Every night between 8pm and 9pm they would bring the babies down to the beach and let anyone that was there help release them into the ocean. Tara must have released at least 50 to 100 during our stay at the hotel. We were not allowed to take pictures of the Sea Turtles when releasing due to them being distracted by the lights and not going to the water. I think out of everything Tara did, this is the one thing she will never forget as long as she lives. I also will never forget this experience as it is one of the best I have ever had that I can remember.







More to come, but this is the start.

God Bless you all and hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment