Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner

Ok, yes I am late getting this blog candy notice out. I have been swamped with work, home, family, friends, and Design Team posting. You have to pop over to Karels blog to join in some Birthday Fun and blog candy everyday.  She is a very sweet, warm hearted and talented lady who I am proud to call my friend. So click the picture and see the wonderful project and to try your chance at some great blog candy daily. One by One the Flamingos are Stealing my Sanity



Alright you all are in a hurry, I know. So here is the number drew from 97 post on Saturday and 87 on Sunday for a total of 184 post.  Here is what Randy gave me.

True Random Number Generator




Min:       001


Max:      184


Result:      81


81


Powered by RANDOM.ORG



The winner is #81!!!!

That person will get to pick 1 of the cartridges out of the 5 cartridges I have available.

?
?
?
?
??
?
?
?
?
?
??
???
????
?????
??????
???????
????????
?????????

Ok, I know you all are like will this crazy lady just get to it.

?
?
?
??
??
???
???
????
????
?????
?????
??????
??????


Penny said...


I am really into doing layouts this year. Love the inspiration from this one.


pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net


February 6, 2011 1:17 PM

Thank you all so very much for your wonderful comments. I truly do love reading them.

Bless you all and have a fantastic week.




3 comments: