Thursday, March 13, 2014

Roxy Layouts

Hello and good morning to you all,

It is Thursday and only 1 more day till the weekend. YEAH!!! I love my weekends when they are full of nothing to do but craft (well except for the chores that I always have to do).

Today I am featuring the Roxy paper pack from CTMH. These were also scrap lifted with a twist.  Again I only had a partial paper pack left, so I only got 2 layouts out of the 4 I wanted to do. I am crossing my fingers that a friend of mine will do a swap for her Roxy paper pack for one that I have. I do have some more stuff that I am wanting to add to these 2 layouts, but I have to wait till I place my next order with CTMH to get those items.

Any who, on with my layouts for today.

Layout #1:


Layout #2:


As I am sure you can tell I am missing a bunch of the embellishments that I usually add to my layouts. I will be ordering soon and I will try to post an update of what they look like when I am totally finished with them.

Well enjoy the rest of your Thursday and I hope to see you tomorrow for my next post in the series of using my stash and scrap lifting to get things done. God Bless and keep you all,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment