Thursday, March 20, 2014

La Belle Layout #2

Good morning to all you fine crafters,

Sorry this didn't get posted last night as it was suppose to. Had some internet problems and couldn't get on. So before heading to work this morning I thought I would try again, and wow, I am on the internet. LOL

Today is layout #2 in a series of 6 layouts using the La Belle Paper Pack by CTMH. I truly do love this paper pack as it is so good for so many different types of layouts. It is to bad that it is retired as I only have one pack left to play with and have so many different ideas I want to do with it. Oh well I guess it is time to fine a new favorite.

This layout is a very simple and clean layout, with a pocket to hold a picture or more Journaling. Not to many embellishments on this layout as I used a Martha Stewart Punch for some of the borders I put on it.

Layout #2:


 Pocket Insert Side #1:


Pocket Insert Side #2:


I hope you liked my layout for today and please don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the next one in the La Belle Series of 6 Layouts.

Thank you and have a blessed Thursday,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment