Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Late St. Patricks Day

Hope you all had a wonderfully GREEN day today. The weather here in Central California was fantastic. I know we need the rain really badly here, but it was so nice to go outside and be in a short sleeve dress and not need a jacket.

Well we made it through the weekend and Monday. YEAH!!!! Now we only have 4 more days till the weekend.

For any of you that don't know, my oldest is expecting a baby girl on April 18th. Well I am on official count down as of tomorrow as it is one month till I will be a Grandmother for the very first time. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting to open the gifts that have been under the tree for weeks. LOL I know it sounds crazy, but it is so thrilling and exciting for me. So forgive me if I go on a bit and get a little crazy, but this old lady is to overwhelmed with joy.

Well enough about me, I wanted to let you know that starting again tomorrow I will be posting a layout a day for the next 6 days. It will post here tomorrow evening and there will be a new one each following evening. So please hop over here and take a look at my new creations. These layout will be featuring from my stash, the CTMH La Belle paper pack. Yes this line is retired, but I have a few sheets left to play with as this is one of my favorite paper packs. This year for me is to try to use as much of my old stash as possible. Yes, I am taking idea and lifting them from others, but I am adding my own personality to them as well.

So I hope to have you hope over and see what is coming.

Have a blessed week,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment