Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stamp A Stack Part 2

Hello to all you Stampers/Crafters,

Hope you all are having a wonderful January. Can't believe it is already the 18th. The year is already moving way, way to fast for me. Plus I would like some rain, but that might be asking a bit much at this time.

Well today I have pictures of the last 3 of the 6 cards that was made today in my January Stamp-A-Stack class. We made Sympathy and Get Well cards. (please excuse the photo's, the photographer (me) is really horrible at taking pictures)

This first card was one that can be used as a masculine card or to anyone. The images on this card are from 2 different stamp sets (By the Tide and By the Seashore) and the saying from even another. On this card I used one of the SU Framelit Windows Collection to make the card and the layers. I love mixing Crumb Cake ink and the Baked Brown Sugar ink in my image stamping, I think it added a bit of pop to the card.  This card is so interchangeable with the sentiments, the papers and the embellishments that could be used.


This 2nd card is one of my favorites due to the Bravo Burgundy color (which unfortunately has been retired now). With this card we used Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Circle Framelit, and the Chalk Talk Framelit. I also added a bit of the Gumball Green for the stems on the flowers from the Too Kind stamp set. The button and Sycamore Street Design Paper are also retired, but love to use what I have and not let it go to waste.


This 3rd card looks like it would be so easy, and it would have been if the Delicate Dollies Die cut the Dollies fully. There was a bunch of poking out of the die-cut pieces, but I think in the long run it was worth it. The card stock is Pool Party and the Design Paper is Sycamore Street and is retired. The stamp is Serene Silhouettes with tiny little gems on some of the flowers.


Well I hope you liked my last 3 cards from this months Stamp-A-Stack class. I have one kit available to purchase for $20 plus shipping (That is 2 cards of all 6 designs with everything stamped and ready to be put together. Directions and Pictures included). You can paypal me $26.00 for Flat Rate Priority Mail to creationswithkathryn@gmail.com.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment