Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pictures of Mini Album Class #2 for August

Hello to all you wonderful crafters,

The day is going really well and I am finishing up on some many of my "To Do List" items. That is a really wonderful thing for me, as I never get to the end of a list. LOL Pretty sad I know, but every dang time I turn around there are several more things that have been added to my list. Well the good thing is today, I got to finish getting my post done for my Blog. YEAH!!!!

Well on to the fun stuff. This is a 5" x 7" Pocket Mini that I made for my August Class #2 Mini Albums. I love the papers that were used in this album, cause it reminds me both of Spring time and Fall. The album consist of the "Buzz & Bumble" paper and embellishment collections from Close to My Heart (CTMH). I also included "Backyard Basics" stamp set and framelit from Stampin' Up (SU) as well as 2 buttons from my stash.

Here is the front of the Album:

 
Here is the inside of the Album:
 

 
 
This album has 3 pockets on the right side and 4 pockets on the left side. On the right side, there are 2 side/top open pockets that hold a large and medium tag. The 3rd pocket on the right holds a large photo mat style tag and opens to one side. On the lefts side, there are 3 top load pockets with 2 small tags in each (a total of 6 small tags), with a stamp bee as the pull tab. The 4th  pocket on the left holds another large photo mat style tag and opens to one side.

Well hope you all liked this Mini, I would love to here your comments on what you think.
 
Hope your week is blessed with good happenings. Till next time,
 
Kathryn
 
PS: If you would like to order from Close to My Heart (CTMH) you can use this link to my site: http://creationswithkathryn.ctmh.com. If you would like to order from Stampin' Up (SU), you can use this link to my Daughters site: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creationsiwthkathryn/ (She loves the papers and embellies so this is how she gets them without breaking the bank)

No comments:

Post a Comment