Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pictures of the Mini Album Class #1 for August

Hello and hope your week is going well. Mine is going great!!! I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am going to be a Grandmother for the 1st time in April 2014. I am tickled pink or blue, not sure which yet, but it is such a wonderful thought. I actually thought I would dread the day I would be called Grandma, Nana, or any of the other nicknames that are used. LOL I am so looking forward to spoiling that baby to the ends of the earth.

Ok enough, I need to come back to now not the future. So I had 2 classes for my Mini Albums this month. The first one was 3 different wallet size mini's using Close To My Heart (CTMH) "Surf's Up" papers and embellishments, and stamp sets D1538 "Bright Sunshiny Day" and C1544 "Surf's Up" from the WSOTG (Workshop on the Go). They turned out so cute and everyone loved them. Here are some pictures of each of them.

Album #1 - Simple Fold Mini





Album #2 - Wallet Style Mini



 
 
Album #3 - File Folder Mini
 



 
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my pictures of the 3 mini albums that were in my Class #1. I will have the other Album in another post today. 
 
Hope your week is blessed with good happenings. Till next time,
 
Kathryn
 
PS: If you would like to order from Close To My Heart (CTMH), you can use this link to my site: http://creationsiwthkathryn.ctmh.com 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment