Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Card Class

Hello to all you Cardmakers and Scrapbookers,

Just a quick look at the cards that were my August 2013 card class. All products used are from Stampin' Up.

This first card is my favorite. I love the owl punch and how you can change is colors. He is just to cute. This card is an A2 size card, so no extra postage.

 
I decide to add an Owl and Branch to have the card flow to the inside.

 
This card is also an A2 size card that uses several of the SU punches and a Edgelit from the Finishing Touches Edgelits collection. I did color the 3 pearls on the card with my Copic markers to bring in the green and used 1/8" ribbon from my stash.

 
I pull over the front to the inside using the Boho Blossoms punch.

 
This card fits into an A2 size envelope perfectly. I know that it has a special name, but I call it a Gift Card Holder Card. I used the Blossom punch and 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch.

 
The inside has a nice area to write a hand greeting or you can stamp one if you would like. I left off the sentiment, cause wasn't sure what people wanted to say.

 
Well hope you all liked my cards, I will have another post showing 3 wallet size mini albums and 1 Pocket mini later today.
 
Hope your week is blessed with good happenings. Till next time,
 
Kathryn
 
PS: If you would like to order from Stampin' Up, you can use this link to my Daughters site: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creationsiwthkathryn/ (She loves the papers and embellies so this is how she gets them without breaking the bank)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment