Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Mail today

Well what a sweet surprize to come home to. Not one, but two Yummy blog candy packages!!! YEAH!!!

This first one is from Maya Road and what a nice package this was to receive. I am already hiding the ribbon from my daughter as she loves this stuff. lol

A wonderful thank you for this package!


This package is from Paper Secrets and WOW!!! I love Webster and Prima and this was full of it. Talk about being in hog heaven, well I feel that way. I know the southern girl in me still pops out every once in a while. lol  I had to take the picture fast on this one or it would have been swooped up so fast by my little one that I wouldn't have even seen her coming. She is a Bling and Ribbon girl, not like her mother at all. Ha is that a hog tailed lie. lol

Well thank you so very much to Paper Secrets for this wonderful package.


I will be enjoying these ribbons for sure when the my little Octopus isn't around to snatch and run. I will say that as bad as my day was going, this really did make my day worth it in more ways that I can even begin to count.

Thank you both Maya Road and Paper Secrets, your packages will be put to good use.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Blog Candy!
    I've left you an award on my blog in today's post. Head on over and check it out! karelj at http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete