Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Cartridges are coming

 A Formal Occasion, Florals Embellished, and All Sports




I came across the pictures of these cartridges and thought I would post for you all to see. I am not sure of the release date, but I figure that it will be the end of January or beginning of February. I think the All Sports one looks really like it will have something for everyone. The Formal Occasions looks great for all those occasions that are not weddings. I have several formal dance pictures of my children and think this cart offer more options for those other formal affairs. The Florals Embellished I didn't get a picture of the cuts that are on this cart, but I think the front of the box shows some great photos.

I am kinda excited to know when they will be released. I think I will end up getting all of them all, but maybe not when they first come out. I think that I will wait till they are at a more reasonable price.
 
Well good night to you all and hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment