Monday, November 29, 2010

I know I am really behind

It has been the most unbelievable month this year. Got really sick the first week of November and then lost internet access for over a week (let me tell you, got a whole lot done, but it was frustrating not having internet). With no internet, I did get to redo my whole scraproom with a fresh coat of paint and all new furniture (Oh, the down side is it is all from IKEA and ment I spent hours and hours putting everything together) and it looks fantastic. I will be posting pics this weekend. The weeks that followed have been so very busy that I didn't even have time to think. This is really my first day, well evening back to normal (this is only going to last until the 22nd of December then all the mess will truly begin for me). I did do one project during the whole month of November and that was my calling cards for a swap I am in. I will post pics of those also this weekend (I am still putting stuff away in my scraproom and my camera is at the bottom of the mess left. LOL), so lots of pics going up this weekend.

Otherwise life has been good, my family is doing good and DH and I are still working, so I feel I am still blessed.

I did do some after Thanksgiving shopping, but will go into that later with Pics and post as the stuff comes in. I know what a tease. Oh, 3 things did come in today via a friend of mine. She went to AZ for the week and got to go shopping and got me 2 of the new Cricut Lite Carts at Wally World for $20 ea. and a new Cutterpede paper trimmer. So if I get to my camera sometime this evening or tomorrow after work, I will take some pics and post on here.

But a big Thank You to my friend Wendy for getting those for me. I still want Jolly Holiday Cricut Lite, but I guess I will have to wait.

Well need to get off and get my little one to bed.

God Bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot going on, but got a lot accomplished!!!

    Hope your enjoyed your thanksgiving holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete