Tuesday, March 9, 2010

STICK AWAY by CC international

Hi,

I wanted to leave a tip to all who clean their Cricut Mats with the Stick Away by CC International. There is a much cheaper and just as good and easy way.

GOO GONE by Magic American Products. It is a product you can purchase at any Dollar Tree or .99 cent store. All you have to do is get a small spray bottle and it is exactly the same as the STICK AWAY. Plus it is a product made in the good old USA!!!!!

The spray bottle I purchased was also from the Dollar Tree and came with a extra lotion bottle. I found these in the health and beauty aide area of the store. So for $2.00 I have a product that does the exact same thing as STICK AWAY and for $1.00 more will clean just as many mats. Well compare: STICK AWAY $7.99 to $9.99 or GOO GONE and a spray bottle $3.00. That is a $5.00 to $7.00 difference in price. For me that is a big deal.

Well I hope this was informative to some of you. I also hope that it might help some of you as well. With the economy in the mess that it is, saving money is the way to go.

Thank you and hope you were informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment