Thursday, March 20, 2014

La Belle Layout #3

Happy Thursday to you all.

I can't believe the week is almost over. WOW!!! I am in the process of getting ready for my Paper Crafters Garage Sale this Friday night and Saturday morning. I have tons and tons of Scrapbooking, Stamping and other Crafty items that I need to clear out of my house. I have over 5 Large Milk Crates full of Pattern Paper and some Card Stock. There is a Full size Epson Photo Printer, a Mini HP Photo Printer with 5 NP ink cartridges included. Also an ECraft Die Cutting Machine with Cartridges. Oh and tons and tons of other embellishments, Stamp Sets, individual Stamps, Pearl Pens, Glitter Tubes, Ribbon and lots more. So very busy getting everything out of the house and into the Garage for tomorrow at 5pm when my door opens. LOL

Well enough of all my chatter and one with the the important stuff.

Today is Layout #3 of a Series of 6 layouts that I am posting this week. The layouts are using the CTMH Pattern Paper pack La Belle. I adore this paper and I still have one set left that I am secretly hiding away for a raining day. I did use one thing that was not CTMH to this layout. The flowers are from the Pansy Punch from Stampin' Up. All other items for embellishments came from the La Belle Stickease pack or from one of the 3 CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridges (ie: Art Philosophy, Artist, and Artbooking). If you are interested in any of these cartridges, please feel free to go to my website to see them in more detail or order if you would like to own them. Click on this link to reach my website: Creations With Kathryn's CTMH Website

Layout #3:


Left Side Embellishments:


Right Side Embellishments:


Well I am 1/2 way done with the series of 6 layouts for the La Belle paper pack. I will have to see Sunday when I have a breather what will be my next pull from stash projects.

I hope you have enjoyed my layouts and that you will join in tomorrow for the next in the series.

Hope that your Friday is a bright one,

Kathryn

1 comment: