Sunday, June 10, 2012

Buy 2 Stamp Sets Get 1 FREE

Hello and a happy Sunday to you all.

I have some very exciting news today. I joined the Close To My Heart community to become a consultant. I am in the process of putting together some wonderful projects to show you all. Plus I will be offering classes for some of these creations.

The other big news, it is Stampaganza Time at CTMH (Close To My Heart). So during the month of JUNE 2012, you can get 1 FREE stamp set with every 2 stamp sets you order. This doesn't include the personalized K stamps, but any of the A, B, C, D and E stamps are included. So if you order 1 E stamp set and 1 D stamp set you can get any A, B, C or D stamp set of your choice free. If you wish to maximize your dallor savings, you could order 2 E stamp sets and then choose another E stamp set of your choice for FREE. So it is a win, win situation.


If you are interested, click on the CTMH button on the right or you can go to http://creationswithkathryn.ctmh.com to view the Idea Book and place your order.


I look forward to serving each of you and I am available by email at:



May your day be full of beautiful blessings,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment