Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update and information

Hi all, hope your week is going well. Mine is getting better finally, my son will be coming home tomorrow from the hospital. These past several weeks have been really very hard to deal with. I am not saying it is going to be easier when he comes home, if fact it will be harder, but he will be home and that to me is the most important thing to me. Also one of my family members is going in to surgery on Friday morning, so one more thing on my plate. I have been so very stressed that someone very sweet is letting go out on Saturday to relax and try to unwind a bit. I don't want to really go anywhere, but I know that I really need to get away and try to relax. Hopefully I will be able to come home Saturday and not be so up tight and stressed.


On a brighter side, this weekend I am participating in the Hawaii Themed Blog Hop hosted by Nicolette at Beyond Scrappin. So be sure to hop over and see all the wonderful projects that will be presented on so many wonderful blogs. I look forward to getting all of your comments.

God bless you and keep you all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying your evening out does you a world of good!!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete