Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 1/2 year old Kaleigh's blog a must see.......



I was bouncing around through old blog hops that I didn't get a chance to look at when they where doing the hop. Well, I can across a really great blog by a little 4 1/2 year old girls blog that her Nana is helping her with. It is so priceless and inspirational. I am truly looking forward to the day that I have a granddaughter that I can craft with like Kaleigh and her Nana do. Here is the link to her blog.

Nana's Craftin Buddy

She is trying very hard to get her followers up to 75 - 100 and would love to have you hop over and take a look. I personally believe that she has tons of talent and will be someone to watch grow in her creative adventures.

God Bless and Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Well you know I love her blog since it's Disney themed with Disney music!! I just became a follower and I am going to post on my blog about her as well! Thanks for the tip Kathryn!!!

    ReplyDelete