Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swarm

Well I got an email last night that they have an opening for the Swarm in my area on Saturday, February 27th. I got up this morning and rushed over to drop off my check to make sure that I could attend. I was not quick enough back in early December to be able to sign up, so I was on the waiting list. I am so excited!!! DD will be at a B-Day slumber party that day and DH and DS will be in San Francisco, so it will be a very unstressfull Swarm for me. YEAH!!!!!

Now I have to get to work planning what I will be taking and working on. That is the really difficult part for me. LOL I want to bring my whole scrap room with me. I know I am only 15 minutes away from the house, but I hate to leave and miss something.

Well better get to work I only have the rest of today, 1/2 a day Thursday and Friday, and Monday and Tuesday next week to get everything together. I have to work full time Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week. So need to get a move on.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

Hugs,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment