Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Announcing the Winner of the Flowers, Flowers Everywhere Blog Hop

Well, my little one finally got to draw the winner today. YEAH!!!! I won't leave you hanging as I usually like to do. It has been a really tough 2 weeks. My allergies have really just kicked me down, to the point seeing to type if sometimes impossible. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks the pollens in the air will disappear so my life will somewhat become normal again. I am tired of all the medications that I am now having to take to be able to even see to drive or use my computer.

Well enough about me. Let get to the winner:

"Very cute layout. I am really going to enjoy doing this hop. TFS"

By Penny on Flowers, Flowers Everywhere Blog Hop Day 1 on 5/8/11

So if Penny could please get intouch with me that would be great. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. I am happy that you liked my layouts. Have a wonderfully blessed week.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've really missed out on a lot since I've been away!

    Dropped by to say "hi" and sorry to find you're not feeling well. I hope things "cheer" up and you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner!!!
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete