Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anchors Away


Well I am finally back. I got sick, then couldn't get any juice to do any creating. Well I got my juice is back. So here is my creation. I used 5 different cartridges.


Life's a Beach: Ship, Dolphin, Seagulls, Anchors Away (title), and Anchor in the title


Wild Card: Sun

Indie Art: Clouds

Ocean of Words: Waves

George: Photo Mats and Title Mat


Card Stock: CTMH, Leaving Prints and misc. others.

Pattern Paper: Provo Crafts stone washed denim-suede by Kathy Distefano Griffiths 1999

I wish that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow and Friday, I finally got my creative juices working and I have to stop to go to work. I am praying that I will still have the juices flowing this weekend.

Well, off to pick up little one from school, cook dinner and get everything ready for tomorrow for DH, DD, and myself.

Well God Bless you all and hope your week is a good one.

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love it. Keep them coming... Thanks for putting my blog on yours.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I just wish I would have not messed up on the date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did your water and those dolphins! Super layout!

    ReplyDelete